- Top stories
- Latest stories
- My feed
3 teens taken to the hospital after presumed fentanyl exposure at Connecticut school
A 13-year-old male is in grave condition after he overdosed at his Hartford, Connecticut, school on Thursday from a presumed fentanyl exposure, according to authorities. Two other male students involved were also taken to the hospital, according to police.
- Baker out of hospital, 'doing good' after collision
- Judge blocks hospital from turning off ventilator of severely ill COVID-19 patient
- Cleveland Browns player Malik McDowell arrested on charges of attacking an officer, public exposure
- After Tonga's Volcano Eruption, Worries Grow About Covid Exposure
- Cleveland Browns' Malik McDowell arrested on charge of public exposure in Florida
CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.