- Top stories
- Latest stories
- My feed
Google, Facebook CEOs oversaw illegal ad auction deal that gave Facebook an advantage, states allege
Chief executives of Google and Facebook personally oversaw a 2018 deal that advantaged Facebook on Google's ad auctions, a group of states alleged on Friday.
- Microsoft to buy Activision in $68.7 billion all-cash deal
- Utah State vs. Fresno State prediction, odds, line: 2022 college basketball picks, best bets from proven model
- Microsoft sets record for biggest tech deal ever, topping Dell-EMC merger in 2016
- How to watch Florida State vs. Duke: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Tuesday's NCAAB game
- Foreign airlines cancel some U.S. flights despite 5G deal
US Top News and Analysis
CNBC is the world leader in business news and real-time financial market coverage. Find fast, actionable information.