- Top stories
- Latest stories
- My feed
The Omicron Shift in Europe: Pandemic or Endemic?
A number of governments have changed their approaches to the coronavirus, to one that is more like how we treat the flu. Public health experts say it’s too soon to make that call.
- Biden administration offers free at-home COVID tests amid Omicron wave
- Mayor Says N.Y.C. is Winning Omicron Fight, but Experts Urge Caution
- Omicron slows in parts of U.S. as other states struggle
- Omicron is not that mild: 50,000 to 300,000 more US deaths projected by March: COVID-19 updates
- This Way to the Pandemic Exit
NYT > Top Stories